No Purchase Required to Enter or Win. Sponsored By COLOURED RAINE COSMETICS.
- No Purchase Requirement. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN A PRIZE. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: The Win a Shopping Spree Contest is open to US and international entries, is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law. Entrants may only enter the Contest as individuals. Entrants who enter as a group will be disqualified. Entrants must not be, during the Entry Period, or at the time of prize fulfillment, acceptance and/or participation, a party to any agreement with any third party that might interfere with entrant’s participation in the Contest and/or acceptance of the prizes awarded.
- Winners Responsibilities: Contest winners are responsible for all duties and taxes as governed by their local Customs.
- Contest Overview: The Contest is a sweepstakes contest wherein entrants (each an “Entrant”) subscribe to the Coloured Raine Newsletter. 1 potential winner will be randomly selected from the Eligible Entries (as defined herein).
- Sponsor: The Contest is sponsored by Coloured Raine Cosmetics, PO Box 74990, San Clemente, 92673, California (the “Sponsor”).
- Agreement to Official Rules: Participation in the Contest constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- Entry Period: The Contest includes all eligible newsletter subscribers, who subscribed on or before September 30, 2018, at 11:59 p.m. PST (the “Entry Period”). Entries that are submitted after the Entry Period will be disqualified.
- How to Enter: Sign up to the Coloured Raine newsletter before September 30, 2018. By entering you are agreeing to receive emails from Coloured Raine Cosmetics. You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the UNSUBSCRIBE link at the bottom of any promotional email. Please note that unsubscribing before the competition closing date will results in your disqualification.
- Winner Criteria: Winner will be randomly selected and notified via email provided by 10/7/2018.
- Prizes: One prize will be awarded with a total retail value of approximately $500. The prize will include one (1) gift voucher, valid for redemption on the official Coloured Raine website, https://colouredraine.com. Prizes are not transferable or refundable and must be accepted as awarded. Prizes may be reported as income to a winner and the winner will be responsible for all taxes associated with the receipt of a prize.
- Privacy and Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Contest constitutes an Entrant’s consent to the Sponsor’s use of their name, submitted biographical information, and state of residence for promotional purposes in any media without further payment or consideration.
- General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Contest is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but not limited to fraud, virus, or other technical problem, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either (a) suspend the Contest to address the impairment and then resume the Contest in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules or (b) award the prizes at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner or with the intent to threaten, annoy, harass, bother or otherwise disrupt any other person. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Failure by the Sponsor to enforce any provision of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. In the event of a dispute as to any online entry, the authorized account holder of the e-mail address used to enter will be deemed to be the participant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
- Release and Limitations of Liability: By participating in the Contest, entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Sponsor, its parent, officers, directors, employees, and agents (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Contest or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) any technical errors that may prevent an entrant from submitting an entry; (b) unauthorized human intervention in the Contest; (c) printing errors; (d) lost, late, postage-due, misdirected, or undeliverable mail; (e) errors in the administration of the Contest or the processing of entries; or (f) injury, death, or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Contest or receipt of any prize. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Contest, and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
- The Released Parties shall not be liable to winners or to any other person for failure to supple the prizes or any part thereof, by reason of any acts of Gods, any action(s), regulation(s), order(s) or requests(s) by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity (whether or not the actions(s), regulation(s), order(s) or request(s) prove(s) to be invalid), equipment failure, terrorist acts, earthquake, war, fire, flood, explosion, unusually severe weather, hurricane, embargo, labor dispute or strike (whether legal or illegal), labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, work slow-down, civil disturbance, insurrection, riot or any other cause beyond the Release Parties’ control.
- Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Contest or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in the State of California. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of California or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of California.
- Contest Results AND OFFICIAL RULES: To request a winners list, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Coloured Raine Cosmetics, PO Box 74990, San Clemente, 92673, California, Attn: Win a Shopping Spree Contest. Requests must be received within four (4) weeks of the end of the Entry Period. For a copy of the Official Rules, mail a self-addressed stamped envelope to the above address marked “OFFICIAL RULES Win a Shopping Spree Contest” for receipt.