We believe you can be fierce without being cruel. That's why all our cosmetics are certified cruelty free by PETA.
This certification means we have verified that neither we nor our ingredient suppliers conduct, commission, or pay for any tests on animals for their ingredients, formulations, or finished products anywhere in the world and won’t do so in the future.
Many cosmetics companies would have you believe that animal testing is an essential step to ensuring product safety. While this might have been true in the past, these days there are many excellent alternatives to animal testing, such as cultured cell tissues, and advanced computer modeling. These tests are not only more reliable and humane, but they also tend to be cheaper and faster. These benefits are passed on to the consumer, making high-quality makeup more affordable for everyone.
All our products are thoroughly tested and FDA-approved before they go on the market, and we make everything right here in the United States, so you can be confident that our products are safe to use.
The Coloured Raine Cruelty-Free Declaration is a vow to every Coloured Raine cosmetic user and consumer:
- Coloured Raine vows never to conduct, commission, or adhere to Animal Testing of any cosmetic ingredient, raw material, or formulation of our finished cosmetic products.
- Coloured Raine vows never to purchase ingredients, formula, or produce products from any supplier or manufacturer that has conducted, commissioned, or has participated in animal testing.
- Coloured Raine vows to never harm animals, the environment, or any human life in the production and creation of marketing, product, or packaging content and material.
- Coloured Raine vows to always engage in communication and research to maintain a valid cruelty-free certification at all times.
- Coloured Raine vows to respect the natural habitat and environmental homes of all animals.
- Coloured Raine vows to encourage cosmetic brands to avoid animal-tested ingredients in sourcing, manufacturing, and production.
- Coloured Raine vows to never collaborate with another brand that does not adhere to the PETA cruelty-free regulations.
Please note that no animals were harmed or in physical danger during the Safari Raine campaign productions. The animals featured in this campaign are in celebration of our passion, love, and support of the animal kingdom.